Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Wardrobe Update!!!

So... when mom got back from her stay in the hospital, she came back to this mass pile on her doorstep.
 
This was like, 5 packages guys!!!
All just piled up waiting there for poor old drugged mom to try and walk over. She was super drugged and she had a happy meal according to Korick. I still haven't found what she did with her toy yet. Grandma brought in the hoard for her and mom got to use a pair of scissors for the first time in several months. It was all gifties from our cousins in Ireland. And most of them where for ME!!!

If you are easily sick at the sight of pink, skip this post. There is A LOT of it. Like a lot a lot. Like OMG a lot! Some mom had bought because she couldn't find them in the states but most of them our cousins picked out. You've been warned.

 This first cute number is my very own set of pajamas! They came with matching slippers and a bow! Since mama has been in her pjs so much, Korick and I have been living in ours too! Well... I don't know if Korick really counts because he's almost always in pajamas. Mama says it's cause he smells familure but I don't know. He smells like lavender fabric softener to me!

 You may have noticed the ear peaking over the pillow in the last picture. That's one of our many fox friends. His name is Pancake and he's so adorable! He wonderfully floppy!

 Next is an outfit mama bought for me! It's a Halloween Hello Kitty outfit!!! Mama says I will need a bow to match but... HELLO KITTY!!! And spiders!!! AND HALLOWEEN!!!

 This is a wonderfully glittery white tip with puffy princess sleeves and pink pants. You can't tell in the picture but, you can see my panties through them!!! I can't go camando either! Mama says that she has some new undies coming that will work better for my lighter clothes.

 To break up the pink, here's Korick in his new outfit! Mama has hunted for years for an outfit that would match the character Daddy named him after. She had to order it from the Build-A-Bear site in Europe but she finally got it! Except for the boots, we got those here. The HUGS text is embroidered on and mama said she might take it off for him.

 Next is a Hellow Kitty top! She's a geek! The skirt I've had and since I don't own all but 1 pair of pants (thank you again Aunty!!!) The next several photos will have the same skirt since showing my panties is not cool. At all!!! Nope nope nope!

 Cheer-leading Hello Kitty top!
 Pretty pink heart hoodie with super cute bow but NO EAR HOLES!!! Mama says might ears may never find a hoodie that will fit them. Oh well!

Pink camo hoodie!

 Pretty purple outfit!!! You can't see it, but it has a really cute pink belt!

 Pretty pink sweeter Aunty had made for me! AND I HAVE SUNGLASSES NOW!!! AND THEY ARE PINK!!!

 This is a really cute bunny sleeper Aunty had ordered for me but... it's a little big. Mama is going to see if she can alter it once her hand feels better... and Grandma gives back her sewing machine. Seriousely guys, she hid Mom's sewing machine! Who does that!?!

 I got a few goodies in the package too! the bear case is the case for my glasses. The Hello Kitty wand thing was full of candy. The turtle is darling but we're not sure where to put him yet! Mama tried to put him on the medication bag she had to carry with her for a few days, but he got caught on all the things so that was a no go.

 AND I got this super cute Hello Kitty smallfry!!! She has a tan!

She came with a cute little bikini too and a hoodie that matches Koricks. We didn't get a picture of that one though.

If you made it this far, you survived the sea of PINK!!! I now Mama posted earlier, but she hasn't always been sleeping so good. So I've gotten to watch some really weird cartoons at night/wee hours of morning. I've also discovered infomercials! Not necessarily a good thing but, entertaining none the less.
 Thank you for reading guys!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah! xD glad you finally got to try them all on :) Your new clothes look good on you cousin :) Glad you like your new sunglasses too :) We know how much you like pink :)

    ReplyDelete